With your vision and our capabilities, together we’ll Do Wonders.
At Telstra, we believe that technology has the power to do wonders –for the world, and for your business.
In every market and every sector, technology is changing faster than at any point in history.
With increasing complexity, speed of disruption and rising customer expectations, businesses are under pressure to be better (and faster) than ever before.
It's challenging. But with the power of technology, we see opportunities.
From creating new solutions built on one of the world's leading networks to bringing together global technology innovators, we have the expertise to help explore new frontiers for your business.
It’s our unique ability to harness the power of technology that sets us apart
When great solutions don’t exist in market, we innovate to help solve your business challenges.
Our team will work with you to design, develop, and integrate technology solutions – continuously finding ways to do things better.
This is all underpinned by the strength and power of our network infrastructure.
- One of the largest subsea cable networks in Asia Pacific, providing access to 400,000 kilometres of cable, and the most intra-Asia active capacity.
- Access to more than 2,000 Points of Presence (PoPs) in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Highest product scores in High Capacity and Low Latency networks in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for Network Services (Asia Pacific 2015 – 2017 reports).
- Four world-class teleports that cover two-thirds of the globe – reaching over 40 satellites globally.
- Networks connected to nearly 60 data centres, the largest integrated data centre footprint in Asia-Pacific.
When solutions already exist in the market, we’ll do the hard work for you.
We take pride in being vendor-neutral when it comes to bringing together some of the best technology solutions from the leading brands to help meet your needs– all integrated to work brilliantly together.
We work with the some of the best industry leaders, thinkers and innovators to build a powerful, large-scale ecosystem that drives continual improvement.
- Cisco – Gold Partner (highest level certification)
- Cisco Global Cloud and Managed Services Partner
- Microsoft – Gold-certified Partner (demonstrating the highest, most specialized capability to meet customer needs)
- Dell EMC – Platinum Partner
- Amazon Web Services – Advanced
- Extensive partner / industry awards
Technology on its own doesn’t solve problems. Where others simply provide a product, we work together with you to tailor the right solutions.
We’re here to empower you to navigate the complex digital world and help you make informed decisions.
- Approximately 3,500 employees based in 20 countries outside of Australia, providing services to thousands of business and government customers.
- 14,000+ enterprise customers
- Strong local joint ventures (e.g. Telstra PBS in China and telekomtelstra in Indonesia)
- One integrated Service Desk providing support in five languages.
- Security Team of the Year 2017, Computing (Company85, UK)
- APAC Strategic Partner of the Year 2017, Apptio
We’re constantly asking, “What if?” and “What’s next?”.
We can take you on a journey of new possibilities. Helping you to see around the next corner. Fuelling the momentum you need to stay ahead, be competitive and in control.
By providing you and your organisation with opportunities to imagine, innovate, create and succeed, we help ensure that possibilities don’t just stay as ‘big ideas’.
- Team of 5,000 Business Technology Services consulting experts in 23 major cities globally.
- Delivering 2,500 to 3,000 customer projects on any given day, from single domain integrations to complex transformation projects.
- Wide range of internationally recognised methodologies and certifications (e.g. ITIL, ISO2000, ISO9001/9002, ISO27001, PMBOK, TOGAF, ISC2, PMI / local AIPM).
- Access to innovation: We invest in some of the most innovative technology companies globally through Telstra Ventures (50+ companies) as well as through our start-up accelerator muru-D (Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore with partner programs in Brisbane and Perth).
- Strategic alliances (e.g. Arita, F5, Gigamon, Infoblox, Juniper, Riverbed, VMware, Blue Coat, Imperva, Qualys, Splunk, Avaya, Polycom, IBM Softlayer, Cisco Cloud, Amazon Web Services).
- Worldwide recognition and industry awards.