Enabling the future of mining with investment in new technologies and a powerful global network
A marked decline in commodity prices has prioritised the mining and resource sector's focus on reducing costs and maximising production efficiency. It is creating a once in a lifetime technology shift as the sector looks to technology to drive innovation – helping organisations to focus on operational efficiency and future-proofing their operations. Telstra Mining Services can help your business to drive better business outcomes, enhance asset productivity and lower costs – and stay ahead of the curve.
In order to remain competitive in a global market, those in the mining and resource sector must look to reduce labour costs and improve Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) outcomes for their workers, by moving people away from repeatable – and unsafe – activities. They must also adopt the right systems and platforms to reduce cost and drive the convergence of operational technology into IT.
Fully managed network services for optimal productivity and control
Telstra’s fully managed and secure end-to-end network infrastructure and services empower your business to increase productivity and cost efficiencies. With our Managed Network Services (MNS) you’ll also gain greater control and visibility into your network.
- Enjoy peace of mind with high availability and fast incident response
- Lower your total costs of ownership with an OPEX-based service model
- Future-proof your network environment while reducing risk when rolling out new technologies
A secure, cost-effective solution for your data housing needs
Hosting data servers’ on premise can be a headache with high running costs as well as security and maintenance to worry about. Telstra Colocation removes these pain points so you can focus on running your business. With Telstra Colocation, your data is hosted in our secure data centres which operate in 14 countries across Asia, Australia, US and Europe and comply with international data centre standards.
- Improve operational efficiencies and lower infrastructure costs
- Reduce TCO while keeping your mission critical infrastructure secure and connected at all times
With Telstra Consulting Services get expert advice to define and deliver a strategy and roadmap to success. We’ll help your business take the next leap forward with expert business,technology consulting and leading methodologies.
- Optimise your network and streamline processes to improve flexibility and productivity
- Deliver your program goals on time and in the most cost-efficient way with our Program and Project Management consulting services
Maximise your security investments and protect your business against increasingly complex threats
Empower your business with exceptional speed, coverage and superior economics
Extend the advantages of Telstra’s world class terrestrial global network with our Satellite Data Service. Connect even the remotest locations with high performance, cost-effective and global coverage. It’s an ideal last mile solution for remote locations where terrestrial infrastructure is under-developed or limited by man-made or geographical conditions.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership and enhance your return on investment with the optimal satellite solution for your business
- Extend your reach into new markets with satellite services that cover two-thirds of the world’s surface
- Enjoy the convenience of dealing with a single supplier for all your satellite and terrestrial services, with one-stop-shop ordering, billing and support.
Extract maximum productivity from all your assets and employees
Mining and resource companies are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs and extract maximum value from assets and employees. Strategic imperatives include a focus on improving business performance and visibility of operational activities and data across the different silos of the mining supply chain. Resource businesses also seek to improve infrastructure to cope with site autonomy and increasing traffic volumes. The security of information assets is critical.
Targeted communications across any channel
Get your business talking with Whispir, the world’s leading conversation and messaging platform for business-critical communications. Connect with stakeholders in new and innovative ways, boosting engagement, improving processes and increasing automation.
With Whispr you can communicate to individuals or targeted stakeholder groups across multiple devices or geographies with communications delivered over Telstra’s networks as a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
- Facilitate deeper engagement and integration amongst stakeholders
- Enhance business processes and streamline your communications to improve productivity
- Target and optimise your messaging with personalised, relevant, location-aware communications
Digital transaction management for the agile enterprise
DocuSign helps your business thrive by bringing inefficient manual processes into the digital future. A leading eSignature and digital transaction management solution, DocuSign accelerates transaction times for faster results. It helps tackle your excess paper problems to reduce costs and gain greater visibility and control.
- Execute documents anytime, anywhere and from any device
- Ensure maximum security with DocuSign’s non-repudiation audit trail, bank-level encryption, tamper-proof certificates, chain of custody and multi-factor authentication
Improve productivity and reduce communication costs
Telstra Cloud Collaboration empowers your business to perform as one by matching people with the tools they need to collaborate more easily and work more productively. With access to the latest collaboration applications from any device and any location, your workforce can connect in real-time and innovate faster. Workforce mobility and outcomes are improved, helping your business to thrive. Services are delivered from the cloud under a simple per-user-per-month service model. You can easily scale your services as your business grows and not worry about the costs and complexity of managing a premises-based solution.
- Choose from a full suite of collaboration tools such as integrated voice, video and presence to suit your workforce and customer needs
- Match collaboration tools to employee working patterns by choosing features and functionalities from six different worker types
- Empower mobile workers and enhance collaboration across time zones and functional boundaries
Empower your business with our public, private or hybrid cloud solutions
Telstra’s wide range of cloud services empowers you with the network and compute resources to collect and store big data. It also enables you to process the millions of calculations required to perform complex risk simulations.
- Build a flexible cloud solution that scales to meet the needs of your business. Choose from virtual or dedicated servers – or combine them to create a hybrid hosting environment
- Be confident your data is secure with our robust cloud platform supported by industry-standard hardware and software-based firewalls and remote access security